CBD For You is one course that students like you can use to develop personal strategies that increase access to quality product knowledge in a sustainable manner. This type of approach helps grow the market for CBD products by better targeting communication tips or by creating room for sales representatives, demonstrators, health professionals, and consumers to increase its provision of cannabidiol commodities.
This CBD course not only spotlights one specific approach, but will instead focus on providing lessons to guide students on how they should use their practical knowledge to improve access of CBD products. Due to the increased complexity and relative lack of examples for services, this course will focus on how students can integrate a compassionate approach to develop strategies for CBD and other cannabinoid product developments.
1. Basic cannabinoid information, seizures and the effect of CBD on them, as well as a look into mental disorders such as Autism and the effect of cannibidiol on these disorders.
2. Learn about the endocannabinoid system and the way the body is laid out to accept CBD
3. Understand methods and the importance of accurate dosage and the impact that it has
4. Explore techniques and the importance of temperature when trying to keep the cannabinoids intact.
5. Cannabinoid Differences: Inactive THC and the correlation to CBD treatment and the benefits of using both.
6. How to establish a protocol in order to effectively treat specific illnesses, and the profound effect it has in treatment protocols.
|Unit 1 – Cannabidiol 101||Unlimited|
|Quiz 1: CBD For You||Unlimited|
|Unit 2 – The Endocannabinoid System||Unlimited|
|Quiz 2: CBD For You||Unlimited|
|Unit 3 – CBD Delivery methods||Unlimited|
|Quiz 3: CBD For You||Unlimited|
|Unit 4 – Extraction Techniques||Unlimited|
|Quiz 4: CBD For You||Unlimited|
|Unit 5 – THCA and CBD||Unlimited|
|Quiz 5: CBD For You||Unlimited|
|Unit 6 – Treatment Protocols||Unlimited|
|Quiz 6: CBD For You||Unlimited|
|Final Exam: CBD For You||Unlimited|