Budtenders and Patient Advisers are responsible for showing and delivering products to customers. They typically work at dispensaries, collectives, or other private caregiving groups. This course was filmed with a live group of students in February 2016. The course was developed under the guidance of the Arizona medical marijuana program.
About The Principles & Standards Online Career CourseCourse Objectives
- Communication is critical for a budtender or patron advisor. You have to speak with customers throughout your shift. This course acclimates you with industry terminology and vocabulary and supports strong listening skills. You need to be able to listen to the stories and data shared in this course. This prepares you for real-life scenarios where dispensary agents are required to chat with customers. Take a look at the curriculum to see all the topics covered in the course.
- Memorization is important for remembering customers and product specifications. This course helps you learn common products and standard methods of procedures within a cannabis environment.
- Organization teaches you how to prioritize your job so you know what duties are the most important. First and foremost this course puts cleanliness and organization of your environment at a top-level requirement to work in a dispensary.
- Friendliness is not easily taught. This course helps you identify and utilize good customer practices by introducing you to common types of shopping scenarios. A well-versed product advisor will be able to read customers and size up their needs with the right products.
Who Should Take this Course
The Herbal Risings Certificate Program was developed for dispensary bound goals.
Herbal Risings Certificate ensures that associated dispensaries and other employers adhere to best practices by meeting Herbal Risings Principles & Standards.
An Herbal Risings certificate gives students, learners, health care practitioners, dispensaries, employers, job seekers peace of mind.
The Herbal Risings goals are to instill the industry standard of excellence in the areas of consistency, accountability, and quality care in the emerging market.
Herbal Risings cultivates leaders in the medical cannabis industry.
Visit the Herbal Risings Course Catalog to see our current offerings.
Learn more about the Job Assistance Program.
Before enrollment, please review the Online Course Terms.
- Unit 1 – Expectations Unlimited
- Principles: Quiz 1 – Expectations Unlimited
- Unit 2 – Flower Classifications Unlimited
- Principles: Quiz 2 – Flower Classifications Unlimited
- Unit 3 – Intro to Concentrates Unlimited
- Principles: Quiz 3 – Concentrates Unlimited
- Unit 4 – Edibles Unlimited
- Principles: Quiz 4 – Edibles Unlimited
- Unit 5 – Ailments & Conditions Unlimited
- Principles: Quiz 5 – Ailments Unlimited
- Unit 6 – Healer Not a Dealer Unlimited
- Principles: Quiz 6 – Healer Unlimited
- Unit 7 – Concentrates Basics Unlimited
- Principles: Unit 7 – Concentrates Introduction Unlimited
- Unit 8 Solvents vs Solventless 00:05:00
- Principles: Unit 8 – Solvent Extraction Unlimited
- Unit 9 Dry Sift and Water Extraction 00:08:00
- Principles: Unit 9 – Simple Extraction Unlimited
- Unit 10 BHO and Other Solvents 00:08:00
- Principles: Quiz 10 – BHO and Other Solvents Unlimited
- Unit 11 Supercritical 00:09:00
- Principles 11 Supercritical Unlimited
- Unit 12 The Future of Extraction 00:13:00
- Principles: Concentrates Final Unlimited
- Resumes 00:15:00
- Graduation Ceremony 00:05:00
- Principle Course Credits Unlimited