The Herbal Risings online Budtender Certificate Course delivers core concepts and tools to be an effective patient consultant. The course’s 6 modules, which can be taken anywhere and at any time, delve into core concepts in such areas as: flower classifications, edibles, patient care standards and best practices, and an introduction to concentrates.
About The Budtending 101 Online Course
Herbal Risings Budtending 101 course is designed for students and professionals who want to become a budtender. This is a 6 unit course which covers both core and advanced patient care concepts like budtending, plant classification, dosage and administration, cannabis medicine types, therapeutic effects, and common ailments. You will also learn various types of medical cannabis such as concentrates and edibles.
After the completion of Budtending 101, you should be able to:
1. Understand setting, duties, and responsibilities of budtending jobs.
2. Demonstrate best practices for customer interaction.
3. Ability to identify a patient’s medical cannabis needs.
4. Obtain pre-emptive problem-solving skills to utilize within a dispensary.
5. Use oral and written medical cannabis terminology.
6. Demonstrate knowledge of common state-approved diseases and conditions.
7. Perform basic dosage recommendations.
8. Exhibit knowledge of dispensary standards, ethics, laws and regulations.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become budtenders. Future dispensary agents, current budtenders, trimmers, and others who want to pursue medical marijuana jobs are the key beneficiaries of this course. Budtending 101 is an excellent introduction for anyone who wants to learn the synergestic effect between the human body and cannabis.
Budtending 101 students should have prior customer service or hospitality experience. Prior exposure or knowledge of medical marijuana is not required, but definitely beneficial.
Learn the fundamentals of entry-level dispensary jobs including budtender expectations, concentrates, patient care, classifications, and more. Must pass course with an 80% to receive certificate. 6 unit text course (with photos). 24/7 access to potfessors for Q&A. Certificate of achievement. *Regularly peer-reviewed by industry professionals.
Online Terms – Herbal Risings
1.Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due before the time of registration. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or cash (Arizona only). We will give you access to the course within 24 hours of full payment. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration, payment processing, participation/activity tracking, and grants access to Course content.
2. System Availability. Herbal Risings course platform is generally available 24X7, but may be down during times of maintenance required for system performance. We will make every effort to inform you of system downtime in advance, but, this is not always possible. We cannot provide support for computers that do not meet our system requirements.
3. Refund Policy. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us; however, due to the unique intellectual digital program features, we are unable to issue refunds for online courses. Course enrollments are passes which grant registration onto the HerbalRisings.com website. Courses are self-guided, learn-at-your own pace. Once the account is created in your name, you have full access to the course materials. If the program was to issue a refund, we would be out registration and processing fees, certifications fees, and would suffer intellectual compensation. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for online purchases. If you are not sure if online courses are right for you, do not enroll in them.
4. Course Transfer. In case you need to transfer you registration to another course, you can send your request to the admissions department at email@example.com. The option to transfer is valid up to 3 days after you have access to the course. You must complete a course within 6 months from the moment you registered. If after six months you have not completed the course, your registration will be considered closed.
5. Copyright and Proprietary Property. We will provide to you texts and other material, which are copyrighted proprietary property of Net Tech Way DBA Staff MMJ. You will also receive additional materials that are the copyrighted proprietary property of third parties. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
6. Warranty. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. STAFF MMJ DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Limitation of Liability. Herbal Risings has no liability to you. This “Limitation of Liability” section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation), and it applies to our subcontractors.
Online Testing Policies
It is the mission of the Testing Policy Department to implement the Herbal Risings standard by developing and providing policies, guidelines, procedures, and ethical testing practices that meet requirements related to the area of securing tests, administering and scoring tests, reporting scores, and interpreting test results.
Testing Department Instructions & Policies
1. Assure all your answers have been completed and marked GREEN prior to submitting your quiz.
2. You may start your course and return at a later time. Courses offered at HerbalRisings.com are not timed; however, if you skip units or material, the learning system will disqualify you.
3. Your course must be submitted at completion in order to be scored. Any course which is not submitted is considered incomplete.
4. Your registration may be disqualified upon the disclosure or discovery of:
-Criminal conduct involving the candidate in relation to this registration including the unauthorized use or copying of intellectual materials, intentional libel or slanderous behavior, or other criminal behaviors.
-Violation of the testing policies set forth by Herbal Risings. Opening multiple testing windows, for example, may be considered an unethical testing violation and will be treated as a violation against the Herbal Risings testing policies.
Herbal Risings reserves the right to investigate a participant’s background, verify eligibility, and deny certification to any individual who creates libel, slanderous, or malicious behavior towards the company, it’s persons, or affiliates.
There will no refunds issued for failed test scores. If you have used up all your retake opportunities, you may write us an essay at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Herbal Risings certifications department will make a decision based on your previous website activities and personal essay submission.
|Unit 1 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Unit 2 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Intro to Concentrates||Unlimited|
|Unit 3 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Unit 4 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Ailments and Conditions||Unlimited|
|Unit 5 Quiz||Unlimited|
|Healer, Not a Dealer||Unlimited|